Friday, April 14, 2006

FREEBIE--Google Calendar is now launched!


This is where you could get your google calendar!!

I took have toured the Google Calendar Overview; and well, this surely looks very very yummy! For years I have struggled with various calenders, and always find them lacking of user friendly features. But this one surely looks good. What I love is the ability to manage multiple calendars- so I could have one for my hobbies-travel and shopping, and one for my work, and one for my social life, and one for my family member's important events. Since I can choose to share the calendar, better still, everyone will know when not to bug me, and what on earth I am doing. Hahaahh...

Apparently, Google also managed to work around some of the usual features that I hate in a Calendar, which is FORMs and more forms!.
Look at this claim:

Click a spot on your calendar where a new event belongs (or use the Quick Add link) and start typing if you'd rather not bother with forms. Google Calendar understands whole phrases like "Brunch with Mom at Java Café 11am on Saturday

And this is where you could get your google calendar!! The damage to our pockets? It is FREE! Just like the firefox browser, (which I am using and loving) it is FREE!.

No comments: