Saturday, October 01, 2005

Five People Killed In Bali's Bomb Blasts

Bali Bombed AGAIN!!!???!!!!The bombing triggered me to do something-Book my air ticket. In case you are thinking that I am booking my air ticket, you are wrong. I am planning my trip to London- another terrorist target.

The latest news said 6 explosions rocked Bali, and lives are lost again.

This is totally mindless. Tourists are victims again. What have they done, other than indulging in what I love to do? Travelling, doing a bit of shopping and enjoying the food? So what if some went to night clubs and such? Do they deserve death?

Let's not let this series of bombings deter us, the travel bugs from globe trotting. We will go where we want to go. Period.

We will still book our tickets, book our hotels, and enjoy our trips.

intellectual

No comments: