Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Let it snow let it snow

Finally the first snow of the year for London. I would have missed it if not for my SO who rushed back just to tell me that the snow flakes have fallen. Everyone was hoping mad for white Christmas, but the snow only fall on the 27th, a busy day for shoppers as the sales have started!

I went to South Kensington Palace and the gardens to see how it look like in snow. Quite nice actually, but the blanket of snow were a little too thin, and melts quickly. Many people are still on a holiday and families have came out to play, making snowman etc. I took some nice photos of this, and will upload it later. Oh ya, the palace shop has a good public toilet- free- and it comes with a toilet seat sanitizer. (Hmm.. I have a growing obsession about locations of FREE public toilets, what with all the hot coffee going down my system. You have to pay 50p for a pee in for some of them- more than enough for a meal in some countries)

The squirels were out 'playing' in the snow. One actually took me for a tree and climbed up. The claws are scratchy. Those near the palace were extremely poeple frinedly, having been well fed by tourists. If I were to be a squirrel in my next life, let me live in London, not in Asia, where I am considered as food.

No comments: