Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Glued to the TV for... WEATHER FORECASTS!

I thought it was a bit weird how the British seems to be sooo obsesses about weather and people actually tune in to get in. I mean, weather forecasts on tv are always indicators of "go to toilet before the drama start after news" kind of thing. This is something that I thought I never would acquire.

but taa daa.. i am infected! Just about a week ago I thought spring was here with tiny buds sprouting all over the trees, and fresh rains came. nOne morning, I was enjoying the new buds in the park and the next morning I woke up after hearing some "noise" and to my suprise; greeted with tiny bits of ice of about 0.5 cm in diameter outside my window. Hmm I was tempted to bring a glass out and make iced coffee if the air is not soo polluted.

After a spell of 9-10C, I dressed lightly and skipped the scraf. Then one night my face was bitterly stung by the cold "northeasterly wind" . The effect? A patch of my skin near my nose is dead... torn out, and I am waiting for my dear sis to send me my Shiseido moisturiser!!! Luckily got sister. If only got brother.... hmmm.. dunno what he will send. :)

Now I am glued to the BBC news.

No comments: