Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Need to learn a thing or two about Feng Shui

I need to learn a thing or two about Feng Shui.

I think I am moving to the "best Feng Shui" in town location, so good that i will never let my mum know what is in front of us, and what is behind us. Can imagine her indulging in worrying about it.

Based on common sense, the area will be terribly "Yin", and would have an aura of "hatred" in the air. So, how can I make it a cheerful and bright place? Will my personality (ahem!!!) be a good Feng Shui cure?

Let me tell you what is in my area: a hospital, a railway track for the tube, a prison, and a spooky overhead bridge which had wire mesh almost totally covering it. What else? To prevent people from jumping from the bridge into the track. That is not a bridge I would use, thank goodness. I felt not right the moment I went there, even before I had time to "process" what the wire meshes means.

But bright side? The apartment looks really decent, and i like the previous occupant, and best of all, no "funny feeling". I think it should be alright. I like the space and the location, and NO more carpets!!!!

Speaking about "funny" feeling, I made a note to avoid the 5th floor of the hotel I stay in my recent trip. Thank goodness I was on the 10th floor. The lift would open on the 5th floor often, even in day time, and almost every time at night! When it opens, no one would be there, and best thing is the chamber maids look away!!! It also takes sometime to close, when you press the close door button? Mechanical problems?? I felt that it did not seem "right", and confirmed my suspicion when one of the chamber maid whispered to the other that thank goodness, she has not "seen anything" yet!!

No comments: