Thursday, May 31, 2007

Bimbo-nic indulgences

I came back from the Sg trip with a few huge pimples, despite a Dr Hauchka facial which was a treat from my sister. (That is why you must have sisters, brothers will never get you this!). The lastest trip to DC made a few more HUGE ones, right under my nostrils and in the center of my chin!

So, I got the perfect excuse to try the Decleor Facial which I found some time ago. Yesterday, I blew away 40 quid to get the Aromaplasty facial done. Not bad, but I think Elemis facials smell better. However, the Decleor one seems pretty good! The session started off with a 5 minute back massage (to gentle for my liking- give me the bone crushing, meat mincing chinese Tui Na anytime!), and then cleansing, exfoliating etc. A purifying mask was applied, and I think I fell asleep there because I was so so so tired. My only complain would be all these ang moh facials dont do extractions, and today I still see black heads! However, it is pretty good in clearing the red angry pimples!!I think the 40 quid is pretty well spent. At least I don't have to dab the yucky blood and pus oozing out near my nose!

Today, my colleague exclaimed that I desperately need a manicure! I cant fly off to that meeting with my nails "like that". So, I did one- for the first time in my life. Blew away another 10 quid. However, I dont know how to take care of it. Try to do this do that, and chipped my nails!!! ARGHHHHH...... I chipped my varnish!!!

Wow.. that chipping my varnish is the highlight. FInally feel the anguish of all the bimbos in the world, and feel I am a step nearer to bimbo world.

No comments: