Saturday, June 02, 2007

weird New York shopping list

I will have a weird shopping list later, upon the "discovery" of a couple of things

  • - the "taxi" driver dressed much better than me. And yes, we blew 80USD taking a ride in a Town Car, just like Andrea (because the rich kid thought that the taxi queue, 50 m away was BLOODY FAR). Just like Andrea, that is not exactly that FUN, or COOL, after a few moments of Uhhh "Town Car, Just like AAAA-dreah". It is miserable knowing that it is a hole up few days. I need to buy CLOTHES & SHOES & BAG!!!
  • -I dress horribly badly. Horribly badly that I suspect that people do not take me seriously. I am just in a cheap T-shirt and equally cheap jeans. Haha.... Buy JEANS
  • - I need to buy nail varnish! My nails chipped while I was typing!! Grrrrr....... Manicure is NOT for me! But I got to fix it. NYkers are nail crazy. Even the bell boy had better nails than me !!! get NAIL VARNISH & VARNISH REMOVER - get cheapo ones dont think can take back flammables!
  • -I need to buy a teeth whitener & tooth paste. SHessshhhh. should have done it last week. The drug stores are full of teeth whitener. Why the hell does everyone have perfect white pearlies here? FAKE!!! Bloody hotels here dont provide you with tooth paste, when everyone is so MO and teeth conscious. Instead they make a bomb selling it at the "souvenir shop" - full of things which should have been provided, but are not!
  • - Need to buy new blusher/"radiance" powder. My Estee Lauder thing was shattered in transit. :( .................. but then.............:) perfect excuse to buy the Benefit ones!!! hehehehe
  • I must buy the posh looking "Hint Mint" haha...
  • The cosmetics for my colleague- allocation: 1 kg
  • The cosmetics for myself: 1kg
Taxi aka limousine chauffeur told me that his wife look in Manhattan but buy in NJ, cause the tax is a diffrence of more than 10%. WOW!!> Hot tip. I will look in 5th Avenue, but buy it 5 minutes away across the river. hehehehe..............

OK.... back to my dreadful analysis.

My room has a "Manhattan view"- would have been perfect if it is not so foggy!


I think I am not thinking/writing coherently. Lack of sleep. Jet lagged. Slept only 4 hours, for the 4th day???

1 comment: