Thursday, June 07, 2007

Ban these people from flying!

On my way back from Newark, the mad German woman beside me stood up when the plane was taking off and grabbed her digital camera from the overhead compartment. Apparently, the night view of Manhattan was beautiful enough to risk her life and ours!!

She turned on her huge SLR digital camera to take photos! I was rather horrified, the captain had just announce the usual safety things just minutes ago. I was like, "hey, i don't think you can use a digital equipment when the flight is ascending". She still insisted, pushed me aside (since I had the window seat), and still snapped!!! The idiot used the flash, and of course, she could not capture anything, because of the reflections! She looked at me angrily, screamed "too late", cursed, and said "Bitch!".

Bitch!??? What a bitch!! She should be grounded! How can we have people like that happily flying here and there, and risk the lives of other people? The Americans were so angry with the TB guy, who still flew despite being told that that is a significant risk to others. How about this woman? Who happily did what she wanted, even when it is told that it could interfere with the flight safety?? Is there a fine for a bitch like her?

No comments: