Thursday, June 07, 2007

Home- tired

I am home, after an "exciting" flight. Manhattan night view was beautiful enough to have someone risk the lives of a plane full of people! That selfish woman used a digital equipment when she should not! Ban her from flying!
Photo: Manhattan view from my hotel

I really hope that people like her will be banned from flying!!

That was the exciting part. Other than that, I was so tired, and drugged with dyphenyramine, that I slept soundly until breakfast was served. As I always take low fat meal on flights, I was only given a banana and juice by BA.

If you take a night flight and hope to sleep as soon as you get on board, take any "special meal". That means you get your food first, and then you can go to sleep. Naughty trick, but useful when you really need to sleep. But beware, if you have a b*tch sitting next to you, she may grumble and grumble because you get your food first.

No comments: