Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Car in needs repair, me too.

I burnt the chicken for dinner. This is the first time my standard had dropped since I moved to this place- with a proper oven. When you have bad luck, everything just happens.

Some tube burst on Monday, and I had to call the roadside repair thing. Yesterday, we went to the garage o get it repaired, but more problems came up. Now the car in on assisted survival. Maybe will last a couple more days until i get a new car, or a new job.

I missed the appointment with the GP. I had wanted to walk to the GP, but hubby was at the garage and I had to go alone. I was walking on a main road towards the estate, and I chickened out halfway after seeing who walked from the other directions. The further I walk, the less pedestrians were on the road. I felt like walking towards another civilisation---every person who walked towards me was really dodgy looking, and bl***. The GP is located within a council estate where everything is barb-wired, is "war zone".

No comments: