Thursday, August 02, 2007

Netherlands April 2007

The photos were taken in Keukenhof Gardens.
That place is a MUST go in spring. The entrance fees is about 13Euro. If you can cycle, you might want to get a package of bicycle rental + entrance ticket for about 20 Euro. That will allow you to visit the tulip fields around the garden. That was my BIGGEST regret. I will do it again one of these springs :). That was my best holiday since I came to London. Totally breath taking, and I finally understood why everyone wanted to visit Europe in April. Timing is everything. A few days make a lot of difference to the state of the blooms.

Here were the photos in our quest for the tulip blooms-2007 Easter weekend.

The "perfect tulip".... (according to hubby)
The flower beds...
The cherry blossoms + tulips = BEAUTIFUL


The windmill, where I climbed up (and refused to come down) to check out the tulip fields outside the garden.....

The tulip fields....

No comments: