Thursday, September 13, 2007

eventful?

So many things in 2 days!

  1. 2nd uncle passed away-Cant help but feel sad and helpless. I would have know earlier about how bad it was if my phone was on while i happily ramble in scotland. This is one of more decent uncles from my dad's side, and he has a wife who dotes on us, and kids who we get along very well with. In other words, I will miss him somehow, even though we are not close. Just wish to be around my parents, who I am sure are feeling terribly upset, and my cousins, who I know are under great pressure. The stupid medicine from some conman sinseh totally wiped out their savings! Sigh. Cant help but feel that if I am around, conman sinseh wont have that much power.
  2. got to go for lunch with that bastard yesterday, to sort out our relationship- what a fakie! What relationship? Who is the one who constantly shoot me stupid emails? That is the first time I ever reply to some stupid provocative email, and I had to go for lunch! Fair? So I am suppose to keep my mouth shut and not question him?
  3. London day time and London night time is different. Some dodgy looking character was following me, and getting really close to me and had his hand near my handbag! I gave him a stare- bad mood stare, and he ******off! Sun sets before 8 these days!
  4. There is a bloody racist ane bus driver on the bus I have to take everyday! He has a thing against the blacks. Every day, some blacks will be told to get off, or get shouted. He gets abusive, and will threaten the passengers! Bloody idiot will stop the bus many times, just to have arguments and force the passengers to get off. One day, I will witness a fight. I somehow hope that he really gets bashed! Calling the passengers abusive when he is the one who abuses them!

No comments: