Friday, February 23, 2007

One day I will be rich...

"One day I will be rich..."

dunno WHY I think this way this morning...

I wonder where the "inspiration" came from. I think I am just too stressed up, trying to hit deadlines when I am feeling so unwell. Sigh...

Alright... maybe I should just keep the "sudden thought" there.. my since my previous "thoughts" did turn out quite correct...

rite, like real. One day I will be rich.. and I can fly here, fly there, fly everywhere to eat whatever I want to eat. I can charter planes to fly "The flying goose" and the egg tart from HK, the chef from Sg's Mandarin just to cook me Hainanese chicken rice, my favourite hawker uncles and aunties to cook me carrot cakes and chow kuey tiao... and fly my favourite "muscleman" chendol uncle to make me chendol.

If only I am damn rich, my face would work like a credit card without limits, and without a need for signatures or PINS.

"Mrs C, anything you fancy? Why dont you try our latest designs from XYZ..... Ohhh that is so nice, shall we wrap it up for you?"

"Errr... Sorry, i just happened to walk in, did not even bring my wallet and my cards"

"Uh, no problems at all. Dont worry about it. Pick as many as you want. We can deliver it to you immediately and send the bills to Mr C's office at a later date".....


Depending on my mood, and since I am usually fickle, I would buy the whole collections of everything so that other tai tais "got nothing to wear".. woah hahah

...............still dreaming................

One day when I am rich, I can high tea everyday, and do 3 liposuctions a year, and I will not longer be fat.

RIte... day dreaming time over... back to that stupid draft.

Why am I doing everything, and someone else just go to "look through and think about it to shape it up" to put his bloody name down? That is my blood and sweat. He is not even my boss or superior or have more knowledge or experience than me. Just a bloody boot licker.

When I came out with the idea, thought out everything, bloody idiot just need to say "ohhh that sounds good, can i participate in that?" "Participate" what? !!!! Well, he "participates" because he cant handle it on his own. Things that he could handle, he would talk to boss, and that would have been his! Bloody biased. Damn it.

His participation will waste me another 1-2 weeks(if lucky), with no beneficial outcomes, or additional improvements...

One day when I am rich, I will tell people like him to get lost and send him 10 pair of boots, and some butter. Butter up, lick the boots and get out of my way.

No comments: