Thursday, February 01, 2007

Aging...II

Had a rather long conversation with ma. My mum gives me heart attacks these days.

I am sure my sister did tell her that the gingko and ginseng is meant for her, and ah pa should not be taking it. I called her to remind her again. After a long conversation explaining to her that she should be taking it cos it improves her memory, but ah pa should not take it because ah pa has high blood pressure, she complained to me it is difficult to make sure ah pa take the tablets because he is so lazy. Gosh. I got a heart attack. i really hope that she is not getting what my grandma had-senile dementia. Popo's symptoms started around the same age of ah ma now.

Another price of "roaming"-only roamers will understand what it is like. Stop envying me.

No comments: