Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Got my package!

i got my small package from my sister! The good gal sent me Xenical and also a book to record my food intake vs exercise!! Damn. She is really making it obvious that I am damn fat fat now. I get heart attack knowing how expensive the postage is. It is crazy! SGD 30 for that small pack of stuff! Singpost is definitely charging too much! It is even much more expensive than UK's delivery fees. No wonder people tell me it is impossible to do international e-bay business there. £10 for that small packet is nuts.

The past few days have been busy. This nu cai just try to be a good nu cai as possible. Do my work, that is it. Pretty heck care about every other thing. I left early on Monday because we were rewarded for the extra hours of work we put in, but have been working late in the past few days. I am trying hard to work smart here. Sigh. sigh.

I will be meeting ET this Friday but still no idea of where to take here! Totally have not time to research about where to play. Lets hope that the car would behave itself.

Today we talked about the 5p bridge, and we had so much fun talking about it. It cost a car 5 p to cross this beautiful bridge, but the queue is so long that people sometimes are tempted to tell them to take a pound and spare the next 20 cars. http://www.eynsham.org/tollbridge.html
It is supposedly a beautiful place.

Got to call home tomorrow, cos on saturday and sunday I will be out.. playing.

No comments: