Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Paris?? & dealing with a closet A...hole

I am feeling ill these few days. Flu coming?? Not much energy for anything, and yet as usual, got to play tai chi with the closet asshole.

As usual, the closet Asshole is delaying my time, with his usual tactics. I am used to these and cant be bothered if I get back stabbed again. I have given up fighting with him, because that adds lines to my face. If there is anything he is not happy about, he could go and tell the BOSS himself. If boss say can, I wont say cant. If boss dont know, I wont know too. If he, the Asshole doesn't know, why then I know? I am stupid, remember?

I am a "Tai Tai", remember?? I can sit a home and not work. Can he?? Of course he could- that is why he is an asshole, thinking that probably everyone else would need a job more than him, and therefore suffer in silence.

Anyway,that is the beauty of this place, relative cost of living is LOW!! You get by with small income, small expenditure. And since we are easily happy and contented people, forget about me fighting it out in the office. I don't need to!! I not happy---> I sit at home. That for me, is FREEDOM.

Like I observed in my last job, things at work could be really sad and perverted! Why?

Once you don't need to work, people don't go overboard when they bully you. They are worried that you might blow up, resign, and drag them down on your exit interview. Therefore you are dangerous, and they wont touch you. In contrast, the harder you work and try to keep your job despite all the shit, the more they think you are desperate for it and have a high threshold of shit.If you can withstand shit, they give you more shit. That is life. Sad?? That is a very important lesson in life. Tried telling my sister and brother, but not sure if they could "see" it.

Paris?? Good price. Thinking hard. But timing is really bad. No no unless I am quiting!

2 comments:

y said...

Tell me if you want to go, and need a 2nd companion. I don't mind. :) hehe!

I'm wreaking my brains about the moving dilemma... Such a good price for a room that is twice the size of my current room. Quiet and clean... Where to find??!! :(

A traveler said...

Hehe. Thinking hard about the paris thing.. tempted!

Moving decisions is always tough. Go with your gut feel... errr I hope that is not "bad advice"... every move is an opportunity & a risk.