Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Pork ribs in cold day...

Today I made BBQ pork ribs.

Yummy. Finished portions meant for 2 days in 1 day.

Standard?? Still not up to standard like my aunt's, but I think I will soon overtake many takeaway restaurants :) I still lack 1 orange, 2 spring onions and some aniseed to make mine perfect. Anyway, BBQ ribs in a cold winter day is super super comfort food.

Hubby aka as the joker will depend on me for happiness..... I shall not be trifled with. Nasi lemak, BBQ ribs, curry, BBQ chicken wings... etc etc..

Today is damn cold but no snow. Walking 30-40 minutes in subfreezing temperature cause your blood flow to get haywire and I get giddy when I walk into a warm building. No joke. I forgot the science and explanation of it, but I can confirm that i am a wimp.

No comments: