Monday, January 22, 2007

snow, sleet, and a profound code.............


This means SLEET.. and the bottom means SNOW!!
The weather prediction says SLEET, but I am hoping mad that it would snow!! After all I moved out of the darned central London atmosphere where all snow turn to sleet, thanks to the heating and pollution!! Last year, it sleeted when it was supposed to have rained, and it snowed when it was supposed to be sleeting.

It is supposed to be sleeting from about 7-9am tomorrow, and I will be a good gal, sleep early, and be ready to catch the snow/sleet. Sleet is still fun, there is something fun about ice raining on you and then melt.... ahhhh..

Why cant they have a snow storm and announce the closure of school/businesses? I got good supply of hot chocolate. It better snow and sleet as much as needed, cos when ET comes, we need to go out to play.

Today, the bitter cold chilled my brains to think....

nu cai jiu shi nu cai. zai na li dou shi nu cai. bu ru zai ge leng qing de hou gong li, bei yi ge bian tai (qi shi hao ke lian) de tai jian qi fu, hao guo cao zhe yao huan xin zhu zi. Xin zhu zi de gong li ke neng hui you geng duo bian tai de tai jian, mei tian dou zai zheng feng chi chu....... and OMG, what it some of them are jia tai jian???? Da dao ni shi wo huo....Bu shi geng ke pa ma?? Wo zi shi qiu you yi xie jian jian dan dan, ping ping an an, kuai kuai le le de ri zi, bu xiang gen ta men xua zhe me duo hua zao.

Hahaha.. with all the broken han yu pin yin, whoever can decode what I wrote is definitely my good friend. Hahaha

Yeah, it was so cold that I felt dizzy when I reached the office this morning. No kidding. It was damn cold!!!

No comments: