Saturday, January 06, 2007

work...and the road

NOthing much to blog about today. The past first week in the year did not have much interesting things, except hubby's little needle, and work.... The needle has been blogged, and work is ...work.
Like what is mentioned again and again in War and Beauty, when you have more people, naturally there will be cliques. I would like to add, when there is one person who makes all the decisions, naturally there will be people going all out to.....(fill in the blank with your favorite way to describe!)

I have started watching War and Beauty.Really slow, I know. I would have delayed further if they are not showing it in a certain channel. I was like, "what? They are showing it on channel X? Wow! Then I must watch before that!" Hubby was "forced" to find the videos, but now he is happily enjoying it.

On Wed am I saw flowers at the pedestrian crossing, for someone called Ann, I suppose. I wished her peace. I hope the flowers will make hubby take my nagging seriously-NOT to cross the road unless using the crossings!

No comments: