Friday, January 19, 2007

World class education!

Work is shit (BUT I am now convinced I am product of "world class" education system... haha....)

I got the ultimate proof that A**hole is really an "empty vessel". However, i also discovered how much my boss loves him. Gosh. That kind of mistake also she could let go, despite being shocked with what he did with the statistics. She tried to hide how shocked she was, and did not want to correct or ask him (at least in front of us?), to protect his ego?? When he said it is "the same" (yeah rite, he was so shocked when boss mentioned something, he seemed like he have not heard of it before!!!), despite looking unconvinced, she said he was probably right!

Perhaps i should have done the same with his classification-turn a blind eye of his classification of China in the same group of UK and US as "high income countries", and Singapore with Ethiopia as "low income" countries. What do I know? I did not graduate top of my class, and came from the "far east". Bloody idiot used GNP as an indicator of people's standards of living. Maybe he thought I was making life difficult for him, and just trying to get Singapore (and Hong Kong!) from being lumped together with India or Indonesia when he did the "Asia" and "Africa" thing yesterday. And today, I protested again when he classified these with Africa. or maybe he is trying to tell me something? huh? Playing Big Brother with me, is it?

For the "usual person", if you don't know what is GNP or GDP, it just means you don't " read" (or "study") the newspapers. But for a "consultant" like him who was a "top student", and working in this field, it "stunt" me- yeah that is the word, "stunt" me. Even a stupid non top of the class student like me knows!!! why???? Woo..... hoo...........I now know why I am product of "world class" education. [puke..... I wish they stop embarrassing everyone with the "world class" thing. My colleagues definitely don't think it is world class at all!!]

No comments: