Wednesday, January 24, 2007

LONDON SNOWED!!!!!

And guess what, my bones told me that!

I woke up at 5 plus am, with my bones aching all over. I felt DAMN!!! It is acting up again. But then I realised, it is that type of feeling when it snowed last year.

Believed me or not, I actually got myself out of the bed, go the the window, and pull up the blind.

Taaaa daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Since I slept at 2+ am, could not believe my eyes! I saw things flying past the street lights. And Blink blink.. rub rub eyes.. gosh! The houses in front are covered with something, the trees look fat.. and wait a minute! It is SNOWING!!!! And I yelled to hubby

"It is snowing. It is snowing!!!"

Of course he thought I was pulling his leg, until he saw me pulling out the camera. heheYeah, that is the street light which alerted me of things "flying past"..." I was so tempted to go out, but gave up the idea as I was dead tired.

After a few snaps.. off I went back to bed. I was just hoping that snow would still be there.

The moment I woke up this morning, I rushed to the window and had a very pleasant surprise!!!I was like.. the reward of not living in central LONDON!!! Woah ahahaha. Another photo from my window.....

And these are taken on my way to work.Walking in snow and slush is not fun. Lots of efforts just to ensure I dont slip and fall. So tiring.


And because someone had time to kill.. he went to take photos in the canals nearby.UNFAIR!!!These are my favourites..................love the reflections on the water...

And hubby says it is gonna snow tonight. BBC says"

Wednesday 24 January WEATHER WARNING Ice will be a widespread problem tonight and through Thursday morning's rush hour across much of central and north-eastern England. Valid until 1000GMT.
Wednesday 24 January WEATHER WARNING Heavy snow showers are expected to affect parts of Kent and East Sussex this evening and overnight. By Thursday morning's rush hour there could be a covering of 5-10cms of snow in a few places. Some travel disruption is possible Valid until 1000GMT. "

Sure or not? Anyway, my bones have not detected it yet! But to play safe, i shall sleep early!!! Woahhahahah. I suddenly love london again.



1 comment:

y said...

CANNOT SEE PICTURES!!!!!!! :(((((