Sunday, January 07, 2007

Digital camera 50% sale!!- Just bought

we also just bought a digital camera... minutes ago. Hubby bought from the kodak website. 50% off!!

The cost of my camera is about errrr... 1/4 of my sister's camera! hahah.. but hers got 2 x my megapixel, and maybe 1/2 my size. It is a Kodak, Z730 Digital Camera [5MP, 4 x Optical Zoom]

Of course it is not as cute as as my sister's.. But how can you complain when it is ...........

£53 including delivery-www.kodak.co.uk- sales only last one. Since I "only eat and never do work-work will break things", at least this one is one which I can happily drop here drop there without any heart ache.

Hubby is so happy now. He feels like he has "accomplished" something....

1 comment:

y said...

Wah good buy!!!

Btw, just trying my luck. Any chances you are keen in this?
http://www.internationalfriends.co.uk/tours/paris.html

Am thinking of Feb.