Sunday, January 28, 2007

To go for the kill or not go for the KILL (offer-lah!)

Damn! I am regretting when i am supposed to be gloating of my purchases!

I went to boots, used a £5 voucher, and bought 2 N7 lip and eye suncare. Each of them costs £5.50, but since there is a "buy 1 get 1 free" offer (BOGOF) going on, I paid 50p! 50p for something with a value of £11! I did think of trying the buy 6 get 1 free thingy, but I was just too scared. Chickened out!!! &^%*^%&^~# whack whack........

And I was walking on sunshine blah blah blah.... until I realised so many other people did the buy 6 get 1 free thing, and they also used other vouchers blah blah blah! Hmmmm.. now I feel silly-loser!!! I could have grabbed another 4 pieces and paid the same amount 50p (the cost of a pee in some touristy London areas).

You see BOOT;s have this "glitch" or "sale" going on for some weeks already. One of their brands offer buy 2 get 1 free. And the suncare within the brand gets a buy 1 free 1 special offer. Somehow, both promotional codes goes trough the system, and taadaaa.. people walk away with paying next to nothing!

Shall I try?? 6 for 1!! For the thrill of it! For the fact that I will pay something like £3-5 (after a £5 voucher) and easily get £40-$60 worth of products!!! And N7 stuff are one of those rare things which will not irritate my skin and on the slightly expensive side. Shall I?? I still have a £5 voucher with me, and 2 pieces of £3 voucher for hair stuff!

Whatever, I will go back again to get more Botanics stuff. Got to use up my 100 Advantage points, and got to get another free tub of moisturizer. I got 2 tubs so far. I for buying cleansing wipes, and another for buying hair dye. Hmmmmm

God give me courage...................please. Shall I try???? Awww The feeling is horrible. I am whacking myself for not daring to try a good offer, and get I got no guts/feel damn guilty-as if stealing if I do!!

Dilemma!!!!!

Err... Can I do it, and then run to any church/temple to confess??


No comments: