Sunday, January 14, 2007

typing with gloves on

I was caught "under-dressed". Got a shock of how cold it was when we came out the from the tube and waited for the bus. I just had my jacket, a think short sleeve T and an old "thermal" camisole. The weather prediction said Ten-ish. But we thought that should be at least 5-ish and it was only like 7 pm?? We were not alone. I saw other guys "hopping" around at the bus-stop too. I must always remind myself that where I live is at least 2-3C cooler than central london.

I am damn lousy. Only a bit of exposure to cold, and now I am wearing gloves and my fleece jacket at home. Still waiting for the house to totally warm out. I decided to give the heater a break, and had opened windows when we left since it is supposed to be a relatively warm day. Bad decision. Now the room is warm, but as I am typing near the walls and windows, I still feel the coldness radiating from the wall and window!

wah.. I think my fingers are more agile than I thought. I can type with my PINK gloves on. should have bought more of these 69p gloves. damn cheap and comfy. SO sad GOrdons is closing down. I managed to get another blouse at 4.99 (Dorothy perkins, with labels removed!!) and an armani exchange T-shirt for my sis. I know it is AX cos it is printed there. And I know it is DP, cos I bought the blouse during the sales for £10 (and I thought it was a bargain!!!). The difference?? one is pink. One is baby blue. I will miss Gordons.

I hope my sister is warm enough. Chengdu is cold now. And that gal is not prepared. She has no thermal undies. Hmm. And I think I love u tube, I can listen to those songs I listened to when i was a kid while typing. Sad. Anita mui died before i got a chance to see her concert.

No comments: