Sunday, January 21, 2007

Introducing.........Happy!!!

Of all my doggies, she is my favorite. I think that she is good natured. By sister thinks she is stupid.

We call her Happy, as she is always "smiling" and wagging her tail-that is why her photos usually have the tail part blurred. She is also the one to always give in, or get bullied by her "sisters". When Kopi (don't know why she responds to that but not to "Brownie" or any other nicer names! She will also not respond to any more high class sounding ones like "coffee"! Onl KOPI will do) & Honey are lazing around and sleeping, Happy is the one who would be keeping watch. Lazy as she is, she would still do her job, whether we are in the living room or not. The other two would skive, and when my dad comes out and ask them what are they doing, they will run to the gate and pretend to bark at passer-bys. As soon as my dad goes back into the house, Kopi and Honey will go back to their favourite spots and snooze.

By the way, Happy is racist, like the rest of my dogs :). She is annoyingly friendly, and likes most people-will lick them, and wag her tail like crazy.

Happy is no angel. She also loves to sleep and eat! The lazy pig became so overweight that we had to put her on a diet!!! If you scold her too much (for eg. the incessant nagging from my mum!), she would "talk back" after being apologetic for a while. Yeah. She would first admit her mistake by wagging her tail, and give you the "I am sorry" look. But if you keep on scolding, she would make noise!

I tend to humanize my dogs, because I know dogs are more human than human. We these 3 little devils, my family members almost became dog behaviorists. I know that there are skivers around too! Honey, the 1/2 sized "baby", always get the best treatment from everyone, just because she is so small! Just got to act fragile.... Does that sound familiar???

I miss my doggies!!!! Another price that a roam-er has to pay. Unless we are damn rich and afford all those blah blah blah.. the dogs cant follow me. Sigh. One day, I will have a nice place and keep my own doggies!!!

No comments: