Sunday, January 21, 2007

More baking and cooking!

Saturday is the day you spend $$$. I have been happily window shopping, and fishing for bargains. I went to try some Gap jeans and realized that they do live up to their expectations for the ability of their cuts to HUG you and make you look like you lost 2-5 kgs!

However, I will have to buy a size which I think is reserved for pigs. Shit. I can only fit into pig sized jeans now!!! No way I am going to buy anything like that and keep it in my house. Now I got to remind myself that I need a new pair of jeans, and I got to lose 2 sizes by CNY if I want a new pair of jeans. It got to be Gap this time. Aw...

At the end, as usual, no clothes, but bought stuff from Boots. It is difficult to resist buying when you spend £3 on cleanser and get £6 worth of moisturizer. And as I managed to spend £5 today, I got £8 worth of vouchers. I LOVE BOOTS!!

However, the problem is going to be difficult to solve as i just discovered a nice site for cooking and baking!! I bought some foren blueberries and want to make some muffins, some low fat ones. This nice little link from BBC:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/get_cooking/main/index.shtml?section=6&id=../recipes/xml/057.xml
"Video recipes". haha. The profiteroles look easy enough to do. I would have "skipped" the whole thing if I "read" the recipe.

My kid sister is back from her meeting in China, and she is going there again in April! Darn. I have not even been to China. At the rate she is going, she is going to get enough miles to visit me soon.

No comments: