Tuesday, January 02, 2007

A year without A&A

This year will be much better than last year. Although this house is mouldy, and may cause me to have asthma, skin allergy.................(blah blah blah).........................................and some say lung cancer... .. I no longer have A&A!!!

Hahaha. I almost forgot my good fortune until read poor Bisoumoi's blog. My heart went out to her-"small gal" in London.

I am "big", but still get "towered" by A&A, and decimated by A's shouting whenever she disagreed. When you are short, if people look DOWN at/on you and shout.... you will be too stunned to reply! Thanks to her, I learned the technique to never sit down when she/we wanted to "talk", and stand at least 3 feet away. Away from her flying knives. Serious, knife! She liked to gesture with the knife in her hand and point it at you when she asked you questions. Can you disagree when the knife is just inches away from your throat??? I did seriously worry about what this crazy couple could do! This stand away technique is now applied to that guy at work, who is a master is body language and positioning!!!!

Gone are my A& A days.

ET no longer have to be worried.
Sorry to make you worry so much ET. It probably was not as bad as what you heard on the phone.

I can now sleep soundly. Eat without worrying my stuff are contaminated. Breathe without fear that there might be TB in the air, as that bastard (err... actually he is really a bastard-by birth, so I always felt bad whenever hubby gets really angry and referred to him as "The bastard". "A" had one day "ops!" out to me; after he gave her bruises on her arms , cheek and maybe other places that I could not see) got to clear tonnes of phlegm a day-shooting then into the sink/out of the balcony into the field-even if the sink contained plates or vege soaked in a container. I also don't wake up from afternoon naps with men in work clothes in my kitchen-drinking beer, and peeing in my toilet.

ET no longer have to be worried why the hell my housemate bang on my front door so loudly, without stop, even when I was shouting back, "I am coming, I am coming, hold on please"- just to get me open it for him; and then suddenly opened my bedroom door without knocking. He just wanted to see you, ET. I had taken longer than usual to open the door for him, and he heard me talking to you! He was probably convinced I hid someone in my room (probably naked men) and wanted to see who I was talking to. He did not know there is a thing called cell phone! If he knocked the door, you could have flattened like the Incredible Woman, and hid under the divan of my bed, or crawled into my drawer. I am safe now in my own home. I moved out. That is A for you. Psychologically damaged kid. Forever suspicious. Think that people would steal/cheat because he does that to others. Pity him. Pity both of them.

A, the female-beautiful, rich, DOCTOR (must emhasize this, since she always emphasize it). Only daughter of a pretty rich man.

A beautiful life ruined by her inferiority complex because of some really tragic history-she blurted out to me the day A hit her. Although I dont really like her because she is very scheming, I also have a soft spot for her. Even now, sometimes I wonder if she is ok. I think she is good natured deep down inside. I really pitied her. She thinks no good men would want her, and always "try to do good". She ended up picking up A. (Do good by picking up stray cats and dogs, sistas! Not men!) A had been telling her she is ugly. (My foot! I give her 8.5/10, at least! I don't mind living 5 years shorter to look like her). Her life is now dedicated to "saving A". Gosh. I used to wish her luck. But after a year living with them, I knew this guy is up to no good, and he is not good natured at all! She will have a sad life with him. Mark my words.

A the male-damn handsome! But... spent a part of his life in the infamous orphanages. I think he shows signs of being a psycho. Sadistic. Scary. Really Scary. You have a guy here who did not consider a gal as his gf, but beat up a "cheap woman" because she talked to other men, ie his boss? A was slapped because the guy at the Turkish shop round the corner recognized her and said "Hello!" I did not dare to talk to him at all, after A told me she was slapped because A believed the only reason a woman would talk to a man is to seduce and get F-ed!!! OMG! Hello!!! Wake up!!! He already had a history of brutally beating up his wife! To my shock, A thinks that he loves her. He hit her lightly; when he used to kick and beat up his wife badly, even while she was pregnant!!!!

I was like????STOCKHOLM's syndrome!!!!

"You stupid woman, he needed you now. He does not even know how to get around on his own! He cant even read maps and sign boards!"

..... of course I kept that to myself, or I might have been murdered.

Enough of psyhoanalysis.

Bottom line is...I shall never ever... never ever stay with other R. They look so good on the surface, you never know what you are going to get.

No comments: