Monday, February 26, 2007

searching for enlightenment...

Where is that halo?
Where is that Bodhi tree?
Does it help if I do some yoga, or red the Bible from back to front, front to back?

It takes a hell lot of self control to not throw a chair at certain people...
but I shall not get angry... cos
That will give you wrinkles
Wrinkles are costly--> compare the price of anti-aging vs usual stuff
Wrinkles are irreversible....
You know the chinese says that you have a lot of "air" inside when you have pent up anger? As usual, the Chinese is always right. I fart more when I am stressed.
I am not getting any pay rise-no extra ££ to go for facial, massage etc to sooth the stress...

so............................
got to find peace.. and think of all the flowers I am going to snap- with a camera. This saturday will be my shopping day for my SPRING clothes!!!

Gate gate...??



If that is too heavy going, just listen to Mc Dull's wisdom.


You see, all teh kids really want to do is really do something helpful to others...

No comments: