Saturday, March 03, 2007

Deleted.....

Unpublished some posts...

Decided those unhappy posts complaining about my life-esp work-polluted this blog's good vibe. Sometimes one whole post had been made up of nothing but my unhappiness at work. Sigh. Is there an end to this unhappiness soon?

This will be one of the most significant week in my life-career wise.

And yet, I actually cried a few times this week. Weird, isn't it? I almost cant believe I can have so many major victories this week. I should be crying tears of sweet success, not misery.

Things have just been too much. I can cope with failures, but getting into trouble because I did well is something which had happened to me many times, and yet, each time, it is still very painful. I really think that I should be celebrating, not wound up in misery.

I will find ways to cheer myself up again. 2007 will be a good year for me, no matter what!

No comments: