Friday, March 09, 2007

This has to be blogged!! -"BLOODY FOREIGNERS"

What happens when you go to someone else's country and do as well as/better than them?

1) you are lucky-they actually appreciate you-wow! foreign talent, good for the economy!
2) you are not so lucky-they quietly wonder why you don't go home, behind your back, and lament that their rice bowl is threatened by people like you. What will happen to their children? Compete with yours? -- does this sound familiar? I am sure we all have been in this position before, when Mr's Brown's Ren Ren got the no 1 place (again) in school.
3) you are in a "normal"(at least you try to tell yourself) situation?- they openly hate you, after all they see you as going to their country and take away their rice bowl.
4) You are not so lucky- they do all they can to squeeze the max out of you, and get rid of you.

I am probably around 3) and 4).

What happens when you have
1) back stabbed
2) robbed people's credits, and push the blames to them
3)sabotaged in countlessways

and the person is still around, surviving?

You call them "bloody foreigners"? and you tell them "this is ... [fill in the blank with your country's name]." -

I got that today.
My eyes almost popped out of their sockets when i saw the email. I was stunned. Really stunned.

Being a donkey, I will take that as a compliment. Long live bloody foreigners!

Long time ago, I was a foreigner who did not do as well as the locals. I was asked, "why are you here?"

Between "bloody foreigner" and "why are you here", which one would you prefer?

No comments: