Monday, March 05, 2007

Guess what I saw

We were somewhere in Soho, one of the narrow lanes.

We were looking for a parking space.

We saw space! But, damn, there was a car in front of us-also looking for a parking space.

Car changed mind. We were happy-move to the lot.

Something did not look right with the few guys in front of us. The way they walk? Are they fighting? Gays? Weird. And wait, why did they car gave up? We have been driving for almost 1 hour looking for space!

Ah!!!.. these are.[guess]

We wanted to move a way, but could not. These people were talking/arguing??? on the street, blocking us.

Then I saw a black man-smartly dressed. Wore a brown jacket, with cap. I would believe if he says he is a Hollywood star. He walked towards us, towards some of the guys.

Then, while he was quickly walking pass, his hand touched one of the guys' hand.

And I saw fingers moved. Something white.

Guess what? Check my post label for clue.

This is the first time I have seen it. It spoils my blog theme today-which is supposed to be my first drive into/in LONDON!!!

Moral of the story? Venture into back lanes carefully.

No comments: