Thursday, March 08, 2007

Talkative day

After many days of "speechlessness" (and also many sleepless nights!), I am making my 3rd entry today. It is weird isnt it? What not going into an office environment you dislike could do for you?

Today i sent hubby to the tube station and fetch him! Hehe... that is my first time and 2nd time driving alone alone. I dropped him off, and then go shopping at the supermarket, joining those mums who had just finished their school runs. Then I went to the town centre walk here walk there and resisted going into the library to and come back with another pile of books. I need to work these few days, so I better not start reading!Life was blissful. I do my work, write my stuff, cook my lunch, and feel so relaxed and happy. This kind of like tell me DONT WORK FULL TIME!!!!

Work still surround me. I have the option of not doing anything, and risk becoming a fat piece of satay-getting skewered, put on a fire, and someone will happily fan it! I better do my homework! Sigh.

No comments: