Wednesday, March 14, 2007

tomorrow is play day!

Today was just so enjoyable at work.

peaceful
Productive.
I can work 6 days a week if everyday is like that.

Tomorrow will be my play day:
AM: walk in parks? got time to buy shoes?
PM: Ladies who lunch?
PM-T&G haircut
evening? more parks/shopping at chinatown?
doze off

Have been struggling whether to work FT or not. I can live with a sudden increase of salary by 40%. The difference would be enough to send my parents on a HK trip. ££ is damn tempting! If I work FT, they will happily go on a monthly trip!!Awwwwww.......

Therefore, I struggle, struggle, struggle.. ££ vs health and sanity.

However, I decided fully NOT to go full time, not to work 5 days a week in the office, no matter what! That will mean someone will sharpen his arrows even more (not that he is not doing it already). If I work 5 days, I think my poor health really wont be able to take it well too, taking into account the work loads and also the commuting I have to do. I still remember how bad my health was, and how a big portion of what I earned went to the doctors.

I will offer to work 4 days, and an additional day from home when we have many contracts if Boss finds it ok. I will come back to office as and when necessary.

Dont want to waste another 1/7th of my life bickering in the office.

No comments: