Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Is he hot? I shook hands with him.



What do you think? Do you think he is hot? Apparently, lots of girls do. Ok, found a smarter looking photo of this guy. Not too bad right? He is better looking in real life, but errr.. short. shorter than hubby.

My night was divided into 2 components:
1) the bimbo
2) the intellectual


The bimbo:
Met K Simmons at an event today, and he started talking to us, and extended his hand. Apparently, quite a few gals would trade quite a lot to me in my position, shaking his hands and chatting with him . Problem is, I had no idea he is hot, until someone tell me he is hot. To me he is just a reporter (ITV? I only know Jeremy Paxman). Next time I see him on tv, i will be able to tell hubby i shoke hands with him before, and he is cuter in real life. sure annoy the hell out of him :P

Alright, work is not too bad if I get to shake hands with guys like him more often. I am easily bought over.

The intellectual:
Alright, I had my free food and wine, and need to do some entertaining and remind boss why she pays me. Got to show some opinion and have intelligent conversation with her guests :(

Aside for being a bimbo and grinning like a silly C******cat, I also had an intellectual discussion. Would life be better if I knew what I know now when I was 16? Most people wish they did! More successful, taken better "paths". NUTS!! I think that you can only be young and silly once. I am glad that I was young, silly, naive, dare devil, stupid, whatever you call it. I enjoyed it! I had great fun! I did things that I will never be able to do again in a later part of life like.... errr dunno what. Cant give examples. But it was fun, ok?

Wouldnt want to trade the ignorance and silliness for anything in life. That gave us fun, that gave us hope. That makes us what we are today.

No comments: