Thursday, March 08, 2007

Another T&G haircut!

We finally managed to book a session on next Friday Thursday pm. I cant believe that the Stamford street branch is so much more difficult to book that the New Oxford Street branch. I was already so impressed with my previous T&G hair cuts at the New Oxford Street branch, and this branch is supposed to be "better", because the "students" are mostly qualified stylists in advanced courses. Is it possible to have a hair style which could make me look 5 years younger and 5 kg lighter?

I will also meet Bisoumoi for lunch. I am really looking forward to next week because there are so many "programs" and the "2B"s will be away for 3 days, which means I will only see them 2 days next week. Phew!

Address and contact of T&G Academy:

58 Stamford Street
London
SE1 9LX
Telephone: 020 7921 9100

Cost: £5 per person
Time taken: up to 3 hours
Booking open on wednesdays for the following week's appointment. Got to book early because they are so popular!

No comments: