Monday, March 12, 2007

No water to shower....

Shower is broken

So, I either have to

  1. use the bath tub-slow. Not what you want to do everyday. How to wash my hair PROPERLY?
  2. dun bath
  3. bath sam hui style. Too bad the you tube video is removed already, otherwise I would have put it here! Basically I have to make use of a basin and a towel. Sigh. I dont think I have used this method for the past 20 years? Only remember doing something like this when there was a long drought when I was a small kid.
And the landlord is suddenly busy again. A few says ago, he was super efficient in calling the management people, who in turn told us they could turn up at before 8 am to inspect the flat to detect reasons for the mould. Woah... suddenly so efficient? For months, they don't do anything, and now?

No comments: