Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Flying on a prayer to HK

Tickets booked. Q****Airways- the airways that my friend told me dun pray pray, insider news say safety is heck. I thought hard hard hard, and decided what the heck! It it takes me to HK on less than 400 quid, and the savings from taking QA to HK, and then take budget airlines to Sg makes this HK stopover arrangement even cheaper than direct flights to Sg. That means, I will get to "do" HK again. woah hahahaa.

Things i must eat
*******Egg Tarts*******
Roasted Goose
Hui Lau Shan --- all those bird nest, mango, steam milk etc etc. This time I must plan such that I eat once during day time, eat again for supper hiak hiak hiak.
Won Ton Mee
Congee + yau cha kuay + soya bean milk breakfast
Nai cha
Lau po peng


ok , back to work. Yes, work! I cannot believe how busy I am this month, that I look forward to June!

2 comments:

y said...

Remember Da Cheung egg tarts. Used to be at Lynhurst Terrace but heard they moved to somewhere around the area too. Ask around you should get the directions. Have fun. :) I very jealous you know...

BA direct around 400 quid right? Q Air safety no worries. They have the tippest-toppest safety regulations I have heard. Even SG crew go AU for safety training.

A traveler said...

Qantas is want of my favourites, no worries at all about the safety issues. But teh Q****may be a prob. :)

FOr the sake of egg tarts, heck!!