Wednesday, April 25, 2007

tired. tired- Snored in my yoga class!!!!

I have been having diarrhoea for a few days, when I barely recovered from the "Amsterdam cold".
All 3 of us came back sick.

I am dead tired, and dead busy. What a bad time to be tired!

Yesterday I did something which is hehehe.... very typically me, when I am tired.

After work, I went to shop for groceries and refilled the petrol-left the petrol cap of the car on the roof, and drove off. Hubby saw me coming back happily with my groceries and me proudly telling him I pumped petrol.

However, my "milestone" moment quickly turned to embarrassment.

Hubby: You got put the cap back or not? I bet you didnt?

Me: Har? cap? What cap? Shit!!!! I heard a thud when i drove off!!!

He is right this time, I did not cap it back :(

So, we rushed back to the petrol station, only to find out that the cap had been run over and turned into pieces. SIgh. So we got a temporary one. Hubby is now busy hunting for a replacement on ebay. :(

I am tired. Damn tired. Today, I snored in my yoga class!!!!
I fell asleep when they did the meditation section at the end of teh class. Darn . Luckily I gave up my childhood ambition. Dont think I can pass being a nun!

No comments: