Friday, February 15, 2008

Fed-up

人善被人欺? 好心没好报?

I am totally fed-up. I am fed up of people trying to put things into my mouth.

I am fed-up of someone saying that I find others a trouble, when I have never felt that way, and definitely never say or hinted anything about it! That undermine my friendship with others! 不要把你的问题转到别人的身上去!把被人也拉下水。Sigh.

I am fed up of having to use these phrases so many times in one day: "No, that is not true", "We did not say that!"

And I am totally fed-up, when I try to help others, and they turn back and bite me.

不要在我的面前说我的朋友的丈夫好可爱。。。。。不要故意所一些话让别人以为他也对你也有兴趣!听了就发火。不要在我的面前暗示你们私下有来往。听了就发火!For goodness sake. What would people think when they hear it? And I bet that guy don't even know what you say about him behind him! What do you want me to do? Go and tell my friend? haha... Nope. You wish! You want to flirt, go and flirt far far away. Damn it. Don't come and disturb my friends. I might explode one day. You dun want to bear the brunt of my explosion. Just ask my little brother. He quickly wished the person good luck, when I say I might explode. 哈哈

No comments: