Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The TUBE should pay me money, to stay away

Yes, I am a curse and jinx to the london tube, or maybe the tube is a curse for me.

I rarely take the tube but for the last couple of times I took it, whole lines closed because of signal failure, people jumping on tracks. Is it me, or is the Tube that bad?

I cant recall a single outing in the past 3 months where there was no incident or delays to the line.

At minimum, like yesterday on my way "out", I was told there is a bit of delay on my train because someone was sick. On my way back, they line had to be closed for whatever reason. I was just so tired, that i sat at the platform and just read newspapers, until the line resumed again. I was lucky I guess, because they close the line in another direction for a much longer time.

No comments: