Monday, February 25, 2008

when people you know are now celebrities...

What would you do?

I just found out that I knew another "celebrity" last night. Had a good 1-2 hours of going OhMY GOD OMG OMG... googling him etc ... "Cool man"? cute? Girls drooling about him? I could only laugh and laugh and laugh.

Couldn't stop laughing that the nerd I knew back in my secondary school days is now tauted as the new "cool man" and have girls drooling over him. All I remember was JA and I used to laugh about how tall he was and that he got to "bow" whenever he spoke to normal shorties like us. We paid extra attention to him because he sat across us at tuition classes, and annoyingly always get every single thing right, scored the highest marks in almost every single subject and spoke 3 languages very fluently. He was good in debates, poetry, and those Chinese "siang sheng".....blah blah blah. What else? Yeah, he could paint very well. Fantastic essays- I used to steal his essays to take a read, and then felt really bad about the rubbish I wrote. Damn. Annoying nerd.

But he got to be cool now, right? Haha.. I could sense sourness coming from my hubby after he looked at "Cool Man"'s photo. ROFL. HUbby announced that it was already very late, and I should get some sleep. This morning when i complained about my pimples, someone mentioned that it was because I slept late. hahaha

Well, I wish Cool Man all the best, and I am so happy for him. He deserves his "celeb" status. He is someone you know know will make it big one day, with his attitude and capability. I wanted to leave a note on his blog, but chickened out.

No comments: