Monday, October 15, 2007

Party and food

Yesterday was the Hari Raya, so we went out to get some free food. Hmmm food always seems better when it was the Hari Raya, as opposed to CNY. No questions as to why.

I made my niang Yorkshire pudding again (hubby was hinting so much), and as there was too much left over stuffing, i stuff them into tau fu pok, just like niang dou fu. Not to bad. got to make a note that I was too heavy handed with teh Sage yesterday. The Sage from Asda is more powerful from that from Tesco, and I must use it sparingly! Pity I did not take a photo! I made so much! Oh yeah, I should not say I made it. Hubby told everyone he did it. Hahaha.. but not sure why they come to me for recipe instead. I should ask them to go to him.

Another note.. not to buy the Yorkshire pudding from Tesco value- they are so out of shape! The sainsbury and Asda versions as much better.

I will make it again in 2 weeks time when we do the steamboat thingy! I wonder how I can find teh proper fish meat for a real niang dou fu...

No comments: