Friday, September 01, 2006

London-spring photos

These were one of the first blooms of spring (Ok, I know it is autumn now, i am lazy), taken near Noting Hill Gate. Hubby and I were betting whether the flowers were real or plastic. Yup, we were pathetic.
Pictures of The Broadwalk in South Kensington Park. These were the first "leaves" in spring. It was really amazing, the trees look DIFFERENT every day!!! I loved this place so much.. until my hubby is mugged. I think I will have a phobia of this place now.
These were the tulips in the Flower Walk, kensington park. I missed some of the best blooms, as I did not visit at the right time. April is the time to go out everyday.
The above is just some "bushes". Yes, bushes of "wild flowers". Beautiful?? How I wish to have a garden there! My garden here only can grow "lalang" ie ugly weeds if I ignore it.

No comments: