Saturday, September 09, 2006

sorry... but I am in a cave!

I really start to feel a little guilty.

My behaviour in the past 1 week had been horrible.

I know I have been bad.

I had "disappeared" from the radar.

Prople cant call me, You dont see me on MSN, and I dont read emails. :P

Perhaps this is why you guys came to check my blog? Haha, I noticed that the blog counter jumped quite a lot even when I posted nothing.

Well, dont you all blame me. I am not even talking coherently to hubby, to his great annoyance. I think I am mad.

Well, I am still alive. I recovered from my fever for 4-5 days ago.

A few days ago, my brain was fried up analysing the data, (or maybe fried by the feve) and contact lenses dropped out of my eyes after my 14-computer screen staring days.

"Those days" were terrible.

I made mistakes. Deleted a whole chunck of codes which I had painstaking done!!!! The software was probably developed by some geek who never need to press the "undo" button.
When that happened, I woke up for "morning" walk after just 4 hours of "sleep".

I "brew" ideas until I couldn't asleep properly.

Now I am so tired. I am supposed to stop and rest for the week.

But the ideas are bubbling!!!!!

So, here am I, stealing my the "prof's" Samyang Udong (see, commiting another sin), chuck it into the microwave, and slurrrp it down. YUMMY!!!!! And filling. Have I Told you that this is the third packet of instant noodle for me for "today"? That is all I have left in my cave.

Ok, back to turn those bubbles into.....WORDS!!!!

Ah... in between those "bubbles", thoughts of

"What would I need buy for my AUTUMN WARDROBE"??

SHould I buy it in Chester/ Bicester/Oxford Street/Kensington High STreet?/Shephard Bush's Primak?

..................so, were those signs of extreme stress?

No comments: