Sunday, September 03, 2006

The massager is not bad, and that "I will only fly SIA" rich gal.

That massager is not bad.

So, who should I claim the money from? From my sister, brother, or hubby?

Suddenly everyone want to get that for me as my birthday present. :)

I used it on my thighs and calves, and it relieved the tightness a little. I improved the stretchability of my muscles a little bit now :)

I have not been feeling well.

Last night was spent sweating, drinking water , and going to the loo.

I think I got a viral infection. Sore throat, itchy nose, headache, and feel that my body is on fire. I drank bowls of water cress soup just now, and happily going to toilet. Still, I am feverish.

Oh yeah, yesterday a rich gal tag along for dinner, and she was happily telling me;

"Nothing will do for me but SIA. I ONLY take SIA. No cheapo airlines for me. To me holiday starts the moment I go leave house".
Note.... she is insinuating that all of us are CHEAPOsss!!!!

Regarding my starvation on my trip back, she got this advise:
"Even economy class got many different subclasses.{Got under-economy class meh???} Probably you got the cheeeeaaaapest section of economy class, that is why they don't serve you dinner. Maybe they give others food, but not people in your section. You bought ChEEEEEEEEEEEap cheap tickets right? Well, I will never even take that airline, I only take SIA. Next time, take SIA- LAH{Rich girl got say "lah" one meh????}!! ...................blah blah blah"

At that point, Tsu was still protesting for me, but I gave up long time much earlier in the conversation. I have met many "I only FLY SIA. I have never and will never take any other airlines" kind of people. I cant stop pitying them.

There are many places that they HAVE NOT seen, and WILL NEVER SEE!!!

Hmmmm....I wonder if SIA paid her lots of money for the free advertisement? :)

No comments: