Friday, September 01, 2006

Oxford photos... one fine summer's day.

This shop is just at the bus terminal, and the first thing you see when you get off Oxford Tube. Yummy Danish pastry, and powerful cappucino at £1.50 for breakfast. What more can you ask??? Oh yeah, there are free copies of newspapers at the terminal, so you get entertained if you arrive early in one of those £1 Megabus tickets.


Stingy me did not pay money to get into any colleges, so I took this at the entrance.

Errr.. did I tell you I happen to be very very " urgent", and asked the gal on duty whether I could use the toilet? Well, she let me, and I got to walk pass the lawn, free. Ok, I am cheapstake.
This is the sheldonian theatre. I think roof is another Christopher Wren thing. Yeah, that guy who did the St Paul's cathedral in London. The picture below is that of the lawn, behind the church. I was having lunch, drinking coffee, and reading a book there. I stayed in the shades, cos I am no longer young. And spots which appear, dont disappear on their own!!


Another college. It was so long ago I forgot which college. Mary Madgalens' or Christchurch, I forgot. :P

No comments: