Friday, September 01, 2006

Some photos taken at the Bristish museum in Spring 2006

This is the "court yard" of the british museum. The museum is HUGE, and have lots and lots of displays. Hubby was so bored to be pulled into a museum that he let off guard!! He said that the display is not as good as that one in New York, the New York one has more things to see!!!

I was so angry, that i decided to give him THIS: BIG, HARD, PUNCH!!! , (which had been stolen/robbed carted back by the British from Egypt. How they did it, I wonder. Must have used lots of slaves workers).

He dumped me at home while he went to the Big apple with his friends, and told me I missed nothing. There WAS NOTHING to see in NY, NOTHING INTERESTING in NY!




This is THE roof, which i am nuts about. Haha. When I get a digital camera, I will take a photo of the roof, and use it as my screen saver.
More slabs of huge stones artistic work from Egypt. More slaves work involved. When I look at this Egyptian fella's pharoah's hairstyle, it reminds me of my own hairstyle in Primary 1-3. I did not know my mum had such big hopes for me. Err, is it a pharoh? Why got busts?

No comments: