Sunday, September 17, 2006

Temporary distractions- work and play!!

Temporary distractions in the midst of stress should be good for your health.

:D

Used that OTO thing to relieve mu super aching shoulders. Ok lah, not too bad, but human hands would be better. So my target is to finish as early as possible, and then run for a human hand massage!! I still have 1 session left.:)

The other distraction is to dream a bit about where to go.

AUTUMN!!= colours=no hot weather=no throngs of tourists and screaming kids=wearing thicker clothing to hide my waistline.

The available of so many choices of of day trip from London.

I am set on going to CAmbridge :D

Visit Parliament hill again, just to see how this place look like in Autumn. You will never believe that there is a "village" in London, and there is a HEATH, where you could take nature walks.

End October will get to go Copenhagen, hopefully, because of work.

The nature of my work means work is work. Business trip = dashing across the airport to the hotel. Attend meetings, understand requirements, and hole up in hotel room/conference room to abuse my laptop, while ignoring sights, sales, cute guys, whatever that is outside... and then dash back again, making full use of time between check in and boarding to abuse my laptop. Thank goodness laptop batteries still dont last that long, and I will get to "enjoy" the flight when the battery is dead. So... no souvenirs? Nope. There is even nothing for myself, in all teh bussiness trips I have taken in my life! I can get you the DOM from the tax free shop if you want to :P

Sigh.... The bed in hotel rooms are meant for my super cheap cheap but still going strong "Polo" cabin bag, and to lay out those papers. Sob sob.

I think my supp and the gang will be going there too. So.... well. Lets see where I get to go, and sneak away from work to join them.

Mid November hopefully Phi will visit. :D Then I will have the excuse to play tour guide and bring her to places that I have not been to before.. like... errrr that Cotswolds!!!

December???? errrr... what about Switzerland???? Haloooo..... I am hitting XX this year, and I still havent been there??? What happened to my dreams???

Ok..
stop day dreaming. BAck to abusing the laptop. Sigh...........

Sometimes i think my mum should have sent me to be the aprrehentice of a chicken rice seller rather than to school. Chicken rice sellers earn more money. Yeah long work hours, who doesnt work long hours. NO holidays. They can, it they want to. Chicken rice sellers can open more shops.... I cant clone myself and get my clones to do a few more jobs so that I get more money.


No comments: