Sunday, June 25, 2006

Addicted to Ebay for my Glateis Clarte!

The success of Ebay lies on its ability to get you hooked once you get a good bargain!

I bought three bottles of Lancome stuff, 1 Lancome Glateis Clarte, 1 toner, and 1 3 in 1 eye-make up remover cum cleanser and toner. I got 50ml each of those for £4+, which is much much chaper than buying from the stores! Now I am addicted!

The Glateis Clarte seems to have done wonders to my dried up skin. Wrinkles pop up all over my face. God is supposed to be fair, isnt it, you either get wrinkles or pimples, but I get both :(.

After enjoying all those "lovely" long winter and spring walks, I now got do many spots around my eyes!!! Damn. That will cost a lot of money to "repair". And the counters here don't sell whitening stuff. Nope. nothing! Lancome only sells bronzing, taning stuff, no whitening stuff.

white="pasty"=sickly=uncool=poor fellas who got no money to buy a self tanner or go on a sun worship holiday in Greece

I found a Shiseido counter in Debenhams and happily went there only to realise they dont carry the whitening range here. Ie, no Lucent lines, and no UV White ones.

Ok, back to that milk cleanser. Nope, it does not help with spots, but at least my face stop flaking.

My scalp is still flaking. I am starting to wonder whether it is dandruff or sun burn. :(

Cosmetics are so damn expensive here that I could only turn to my good old E-bay!!! Anyway, I dont dare to buy big bottles, as I am going home soon to the tropical weather. That means I will stop flaking, and start producing oil. :(

No comments: