Thursday, June 15, 2006

What to buy from London?

I am going home soon and thinking of what to buy from London!

There are stuff that are cheaper/better quality here. In fact, lots of better quality stuff. The problem is I don't have the $$$.

Since there isnt much time left, i will grab whatI can get, and hit the stores when the England team is playing. Oxford Street is a ghost town when England is playing, and there are sales (i think MNG is on!) for football widows to swipe their cards as a revenge! heeeheee.

Stuff to get:

  1. SHOES!! - shoes are good quality here, and cheaper! I am gonna go for Clarks and Ecco! The clarks here are cheap cheap (£25-35), have more varieties, and there is always something on offer! If there is time, i will go to the clarks warehouse in Tottenham court. If not, Oxford street will do. :)
  2. Health products: It is time to do massive purchase from www.healthspan.co.uk (for my glucosamines) and "attack" Holland and Barret for the Aloe vera gels!
  3. PERFUME!!! How can I miss this? Will get these for my in-laws. I bought a bottle of Vercase Red jeans for my sis for less than £10! Gonna hit Beauty Base at Whitleys for the best bargains.
  4. Cookies, biscuits, short breads, jams.....ow.. yummy! Fortum and Mason is the place! If William's garndma have been eating their food and is 80 a kicking, so will I! Hmm.. I wonder if I can get another free sample of the damn expensive Sjal eye-cream. :) heheh. They are very generous with samples. The trick is go go there well-dressed.
  5. Moisturisers? Aw.. I hope I got some space to stuff in some goodies from Boots.
  6. Tea? Must buy the Whitards' tea. They are sooooo good.
  7. Wild and Natural- got to throng this store in Westbourne Grove and rub shoulders with movies stars and their "organically" fed and clothed babies. Shall I get that organic shampoo?
Hmm.. there is lots more to get, but my suitcase is sooo small! I wish I have a private jet.

No comments: